See, you can kind of see it on the edge, but it looks pretty sad.
I started with two coats of aqua blue.
I enlisted the help of my husband because he's really good at drawing. I know this because he also helped me with my button animal silhouettes. Look how cute the seahorse turned out!
Here it is all cut out!
A couple coats of white spray paint was all it took. Not too shabby! If the paint wears off of this one, we can just do another design. I love a project that involves rehabbing something I already have using things I can find around the house (you know me, spray paint is pretty much a staple in this household). I finished it just in time for the tropical themed Valentine's Day party we're throwing tomorrow! Aloha!